We are sorry if you have had cause to complain to Invesco Management S.A. We strive to provide investors of the investment funds under our management (the “Funds”) with outstanding service. As part of this service, it is our policy to handle investor complaints in a fair and efficient manner. We will consider your complaint on its merits and we commit to treating you fairly and reasonably.
We recognise investor complaints as an invaluable source of feedback which helps us to understand what our investors need and expect from our service.
A person is an eligible complainant if:
- They are or have been a shareholder/ unitholder of our Funds and the complaint arises as a result of a matter relating to this relationship;
- The complaint arises out of our actions or failure to act for the complainant in his/her capacity as a shareholder/ unitholder of our Funds.
For all complaints except in relation to the Zodiac Fund
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV Luxembourg branch
C/o Invesco Transfer Agency
Complaints office (Zodiac Fund)
International Financial Data Services
C/o Invesco Transfer Agency
47 Avenue J.F. Kennedy
All complaints are recorded upon receipt. You will be informed of the name of the person responsible for investigating and responding to your complaint. This person shall have the authority to settle the complaint (including the offering of redress, where appropriate).
We will deal with your complaint according to the following procedures:
- Acknowledgement of your complaint will be made within 10 business days of our receipt of the written complaint. This acknowledgement may be combined with our final response if we are able to review and issue our response within that timescale. Acknowledgments will be made by phone, fax, post or email.
- We will provide you with a regular written update on the progress of the investigation of the complaint at intervals of not greater than 10 business days if not resolved within 10 business days.
- We aim to resolve all complaints within one month of their receipt. If we are unable to do so, we will inform you of the cause for the delay and the anticipated timeframe for resolution. We will also remind you of your right to refer your complaint to the Luxembourg regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (“CSSF”), as further noted below.
- Once the review of your complaint is completed, we will issue a written response which will include the conclusion of our review and if applicable the terms of any offer or settlement, as appropriate.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
In case you might not receive an answer or you are not satisfied with the answer received, you may contact in writing Invesco Management S.A.’s Conducting Officer responsible for complaints handling:
Mr Gerard Green
Conducting Officer responsible for complaints handling
37A Avenue JF Kennedy
If, after that and despite our best efforts, you find our response to be unsatisfactory, you will have the right to contact the CSSF directly at the address below. As per the regulations, this must be only after one (1) month from the date you submitted your complaint in writing to the Conducting Officer responsible for complaints handling and you have not received an answer or a satisfactory answer, but no later than one (1) year afterwards.
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
Département Juridique –Service JUR – CC
283, route d’Arlon
The CSSF Regulation 16-07 relating to out-of-court complaint resolution and the admissibility criteria for the CSSF to consider a complaint can be found on the CSSF website (www.cssf.lu)