The information on this page is exclusively directed at investors or potential investors of Invesco Multi-Strategy FCP-RAIF.
Shareholder circular: Invesco Multi-Strategy FCP-RAIF - 05 April 2022
Notice to unitholders
The Invesco Multi-Strategy FCP-RAIF qualifies as a reserved alternative investment fund, is an unregulated investment vehicle, which is not subject to the prudential supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, the Luxembourg supervisory authority of the financial sector (CSSF), or any other Luxembourg supervisory authority, although it qualifies as an alternative investment fund within the meaning of the Luxembourg law of 12 July 2013 on alternative investment fund managers.
The sale of the Units in Invesco Multi-Strategy FCP-RAIF is restricted to investors who are:
- (i) Well-Informed Investors; and
- (ii) Satisfy all additional eligibility requirements for a specific Unit Class in the Supplement or in the general part of the Offering Document.
Well-Informed Investors, as defined by article 2(1) of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 on reserved alternative investment funds, as may be amended from time to time, are
- Professional investors; or
- any other investors who:
- (i) has confirmed in writing that they are a well-informed investor and either:
- (a) invests a minimum of EUR 125,000 or the equivalent amount in any alternate currency in the fund, or;
- (b) has been the subject of an assessment made by a credit institution within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No. 648/2012, by an investment firm within the meaning of Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 April 2004 on markets in financial instruments amending Council Directives 85/611/EEC and 93/6/EEC and Directive 2000/12/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 93/22/EEC or by a management company within the meaning of Directive 2009/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 on the coordination of laws, regulations and administrative provisions relating to undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or by an authorised alternative investment fund manager within the meaning of AIFMD, certifying his expertise, his experience and his knowledge to adequately appraise an investment in the reserved alternative investment fund.
The management company, Invesco Management S.A. will not issue Units to persons whom it considers as not qualifying as a Well-Informed investor and/or precluded from acquiring Units pursuant to AIFMD and applicable local laws and regulations.
The marketing of Units of the Invesco Multi-Strategy FCP-RAIF is restricted pursuant to selling restrictions set out in AIFMD and/or applicable local rules and regulations.
The information on the fund referred to on this page is expressly not directed to any person in or from any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of such a fund is prohibited (on grounds of residence, domicile, nationality or otherwise). Accordingly, the information contained herein does not constitute an act of distribution, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities to any person or entity in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer may not be lawfully made or access to such information is not permitted. Persons subject to local restrictions of this type must refrain from accessing this page.
Any information on this page may be subject to change or update without notice. Further information on the fund is available using the contact details shown.
The value of investments and any income will fluctuate (this may partly be the result of exchange rate fluctuations) and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
The information and any opinions expressed on this website are derived from proprietary and non-proprietary sources deemed by Invesco to be reliable, but are not necessarily all-inclusive and may be subject to change. As such, no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given and no responsibility arising in any other way for errors and omissions or actions taken in reliance thereon is accepted by Invesco, its officers, employees or agents.