The information on this page is exclusively directed at investors or potential investors of Invesco Zodiac Funds.
Invesco Zodiac Funds is a specialized investment fund under the Luxembourg law of 13 February 2007 as amended from time to time (the “2007 Law”) and qualifies as an alternative investment fund under the Luxembourg law of 12 July 2013 on alternative investment fund managers.
The sale of the Units in Invesco Zodiac Funds is restricted to investors who are:
- (i) Well-Informed Investors; and
- (ii) Satisfy all additional eligibility requirements for a specific Unit Class as detailed in the relevant Annex or in the general part of the Prospectus.
Well-Informed Investors, as defined by article 2(1) of the 2007 Law, are
- Institutional investors;
- Professional investors; or
- any other investor who:
- (i) has confirmed in writing that he is a well-informed investor and either:
- (a) invests a minimum of EUR 125,000 or the equivalent amount in any alternate currency in the fund, or;
- (b) has been the subject of an assessment made by a credit institution within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No. 648/2012, by an investment firm within the meaning of Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 April 2004 on markets in financial instruments amending Council Directives 85/611/EEC and 93/6/EEC and Directive 2000/12/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 93/22/EEC or by a management company within the meaning of Directive 2009/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 on the coordination of laws, regulations and administrative provisions relating to undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) or by an authorised alternative investment fund manager within the meaning of AIFMD, certifying his expertise, his experience and his knowledge to adequately appraise an investment in the reserved alternative investment fund.
The management company, Invesco Management S.A. will not issue Units to persons whom it considers as not qualifying as a Well-Informed investor and/or precluded from acquiring Units pursuant to AIFMD and applicable local laws and regulations.
The marketing of Units of Invesco Zodiac Funds is restricted pursuant to selling restrictions set out in AIFMD and/or applicable local rules and regulations.
The information on the fund referred to on this page is expressly not directed to any person in or from any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of such a fund is prohibited (on grounds of residence, domicile, nationality or otherwise). Accordingly, the information contained herein does not constitute an act of distribution, an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities to any person or entity in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer may not be lawfully made or access to such information is not permitted. Persons subject to local restrictions of this type must refrain from accessing this page.
Any information on this page may be subject to change or update without notice. Further information on the fund is available using the contact details shown.
State Street Bank International GmbH, Luxembourg Branch
49, Avenue J.F. Kennedy
The value of investments and any income will fluctuate (this may partly be the result of exchange rate fluctuations) and investors may not get back the full amount invested. The fund is particularly dependent on the analytical abilities of its investment manager on senior loans. Many senior loans are illiquid, meaning that the fund may not be able to sell them quickly at a fair price and/or that the redemptions may be delayed due to illiquidity of the senior loans. The market for senior loans remains less developed in Europe than in the U.S. Accordingly, and despite the development of this market in Europe, the European Senior Loans secondary market is usually not considered as liquid as in the U.S. The market for illiquid securities is more volatile than the market for liquid securities. The market for senior loans could be disrupted in the event of an economic downturn or a substantial increase or decrease in interest rates. Senior loans, like most other debt obligations, are subject to the risk of default.
The information and any opinions expressed on this website are derived from proprietary and non-proprietary sources deemed by Invesco to be reliable, but are not necessarily all-inclusive and may be subject to change. As such, no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given and no responsibility arising in any other way for errors and omissions or actions taken in reliance thereon is accepted by Invesco, its officers, employees or agents.